The B2B Suite offers a wide set of features that adapt perfectly to the complex requirements of B2B online retail. In the course of this training, we will provide you with insight into the architecture and concept of the framework, and take you through the basic functions including orders and user management.
What will I learn?
- Architecture and concept of the B2B Suite
- Working with the B2B Suite
- Structure of the API
- Order management
- User management
- Extending the UI
- Developer knowledge (e.g. decorating services, knowledge of dependency injection)
- Ideally, a basic understanding of the features of the B2B Suite
- 1. Feature: A preview of all features of the B2B-Suite
- 2. System Architecture: An overview how the B2B-Suite is designed and CRUD operations and assignments work
- 3. API: Overview of the api with swagger and implement a new endpoint und modify an existing one.
- 4. Order Management: Explaining the clearance process with rules, contingents and restrictions. Create a new example restriction to prevent order on a specific week day
- 5. User Management: ACL based on users and roles. Create an example navigation tab which is displayed based on ACL
- 6. Frontend: B2B-Suite frontend implementation with Ajax Panel. An example plugin to add a mobile number to the contact
- 7. Login: Example implementation of a LDAP login for B2B-Suite Users