In the Shopware 6 Developer Training, you will learn about the structure and technology behind Shopware 6. This course is designed for developers who already have experience with Shopware 6 and have watched the Shopware developer basic Training.
You can become a "Shopware 6 Certified Developer" by completing a short exam at the end of this training.
What will I learn?
- Experienced PHP developers
- Introduction and content overview
- Introduction to entity extension and translation
- Entity extensions and translations
- Working with migrations
- Creating the base for an administration module
- Creating a custom listing in the administration
- Adding a detail- and create-component for bundles in the administration
- Component extension
- Adding a bundle badge to the storefront
- Creating a new tab on the product detail page
- Implementing the cart collector
- Implementing the cart processor
- Implementing a custom rule